| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bordeaux in October is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of water is dropped during on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Bordeaux are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:46 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 5:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bordeaux October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bordeaux, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bordeaux:
- Nantes, France - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) NNW
- Gijon, Spain - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) WSW
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) WSW
- Biarritz, France - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SSW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) SSW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) SW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 353.3 kms (219.5 miles) S
- Le Mans, France - 351.7 kms (218.6 miles) N
- Bourges, France - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) NE
- Chateauroux, France - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) NE
- Gourdon, France - 164 kms (101.9 miles) E
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) ESE
- Toulouse, France - 212.8 kms (132.3 miles) SE
- Montpellier, France - 396.3 kms (246.2 miles) ESE
- Perpignan, France - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) SE
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SE
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 428.1 kms (266 miles) SE